Old 20-08-2003, 04:42 AM
Susan Murray

Default Pleurothallis truncata

"GrlIntrpted" wrote:
Susan, what water do you use? Do you use water from the faucet?

I use a britta water filter or, when possible rain water.

FYI- I do not fertilize my Masd's, Pleuro's and Drac's

Really? I've never heard that before. I thought it needed food since
it was on a slab... why don't you fertilize? I need all the help I can
get here...

Thanks for the help.

I have been reading some more and I think it is the heat that's the
problem. It's been 70-85 in the days here and 60-70 at night and
Pleurothallis truncata needs something like 75-80 in the day and 40-60
at night...The thing is this plant is in none of my books... So that
is just a guess based on other Pleurothallis that live in the same
kinds of places.

I have never owned an airconditoner in my life, but now i'm thinking
of getting one... for the orchids!

My mother will think I've lost it.

-Susan

--

"Why in the darkest ages
do they write with invisible ink?" -Pablo Neruda

http://futurebird.diaryland.com