Old 20-08-2003, 09:32 AM
King Amdo

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

) wrote in message om...
Is glyphosate as "safe as table salt" as alleged by Monsanto,

no.

or is it
extremely hazardous as contended by some environmentalists?

The anwer in part is a matter ov 'mutal to survive'...in other words
the 'weeds' (ie in a different aspect, perhps us!), mutate to
survive....whatever poison they through at us, we mutate to become
immune. Thus (at an incresing increasing rate), the boffins are
required, in the 'industrial food' paradym, to discover more and more
potent poisons. The side effect of all this is that sensitivity is
eroded....and eventually the whole senario implodes in to a 'great
heat' or something. We have a closed loop of obbsessive/blind
profit/exploitation going on fired up on RRCA (ritualistic racist
child abuse). At some point this 'energy' breaks down, revealing other
realities, more favourable realities, ones that many people have been
closed to by RRCA etc. In other words you're still very pathetic
'westeners', but stay hopeful for reality change/liveration!

christian system is-a vam-pie-er.

Jah rastafar-I

King Amdo

What are