Old 20-08-2003, 11:32 AM
PJ

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

paghat wrote:

Maybe if you can break your
addiction to hanging out in misc.writing with people who have never
learnred how, & so are always wondering why they've never been able to
publish anything professionally,

I hang out in misc.writing, paghat, and I'm an author of 22 nonfiction
educational books. I'm also under contract with a major publisher. So I
guess you could say that I did indeed *learn how* and I'm not *always
wondering*.

But, enough about that, this is a newsgroup about gardening -- and I'm
glad the whole brouhaha started over Round-up because I didn't know
rec.gardens existed before. I live in a condo so my gardening is limited
mostly to container gardening ... but the incredible jungle I've created
in pots around my house is to die for.

Best,
PJ