Old 20-08-2003, 01:02 PM
The Puppy Wizard

Default Does your dog do this?

HOWEDY greg,

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

I see now how "special" the Puppy Wizard is.

The Puppy Wizard can prove you got NO CASE
for spanking punishing scolding or otherWIZE
"disciplining" children or dogs as you PREFER.

Google found 123,000 hits on Jerry Howe in
the newsgroups.

INDEEDY. The Puppy Wizard has written the
most compelling INFORMATION on behaviorISM
since DISCREDITING descarte, Pavlov, Skinner,
and Scott & Fuller, to name a few.

I really like the sock puppet testimonials for him.

You care to discuss their case histories with them, greg?
They can ALL be contacted, if you promise to be on your
good behavior when dealing with decent human beings.

Do you think I was suprised to see hundreds of
complaints about him TROLLING and SPAMMING?

Not at all. Those COMPLAINTS are from ABUSERS,
like yourself, greg. Are you a LIAR, like your pals, to boot?

WE'LL SEE, greg. We'll SEE HOWE well your WORD
stands up to SCRUTINY.

I think it's funny how him and his sock puppets
keep using his last name Howe instead of the word how
as if he's just going for the world record for trolling
and needs the name recognition.

You're a child abuser, greg. Dog you have critters, too?

He posted this publicly in the newsgroups.

http://www.doggydoright.com

Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St Orlando, FL 32805

Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)

Yeah. That's on accHOWENT of The Puppy
Wizard isn't an anonymHOWES lying dog
abusing Punk Thug COWARD, like your pals
here...

Still remains to be seen if you're a liar, too, greg.

MOST COWARDS ARE.

Isn't that correct, greg?

Hi, Jerry.

I'm not sure that I'm a 100% convert, or that I agree
with (or even understand) 100% of what you say in this
manual ... BUT ... we had "come" down pat in a few
reps and you could have knocked me down when I tried
the exercise with "drop" and, after a few reps in
different spots Darwin practically *threw* the rubber
ball at my feet on command. He's still not perfect
(just a pup, after all, and he's stubborn enough to
want to push and test me a little bit more).

For what it's worth, I can see (as no doubt you have)
how your usenet manner is likely to rankle a few
folks, but that woman who advocates ear pulling and
beating with sticks deserves everything she gets. Even
if that was the only method that would work, I'd live
with my dog not fetching rather than do any of that.
(Darwin fetches enthusiastically and instinctively,
tho').

Best, ben

===================

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:33:36 -0500

Okay, I gotta speak up here... We've been using Jerry's
methods with our dog. We had the same problem as the
original poster has with Buzz. One day working with the
family pack exercise and practicing the recall command
with the family and she'll now go out with hubby and
daughter instead of needing me to reassure her or even
refusing to go with anyone but me.

I really urge you, regardless of the negative things you
might hear about Jerry & Wits' End here, to try the method
and *judge the results for yourself*.

Let's see what other areas she's improved in... always
comes when called, not chewing stuff even if we leave
it laying around, "re"housebroken after long shelter stay,
walks perfectly on leash, doesn't try to steal food from
our plates or beg... probably a few more things I'm
forgetting to mention. *(Yeah, the kats lay off the koi
and don't wander. jh).

That's in about a week's time.

Her overall demeanor has changed. When we brought
her home she was very untrusting and ultra-submissive
(except with her area/toys where she was possessive and
nippy).

She had been abused and beaten by previous owners,
then she was in a shelter for months. They (most of them)
wanted to give up and kill her Now she's gained confidence
and trust with us. Last night was another big breakthrough
(in my eyes). She barked! Big deal, she barked just once
when she heard the front door. Great!

Anyway, you'll be told lots of nasty stuff about Jerry or that
the Wits' End manual is culled from other sources. In my
opinion, even if it is, it takes only the good stuff and leaves
out the bad. Works for me.

(And I suppose I gotta say this... I don't know Jerry personally.
I've emailed him and instant messaged him. I have not bought a
"Doggy Do Right". He's offered help for free.)

Ms. Mick Owen Crneckiy
http://www.crneckiy.com & http://tarot.crneckiy.com
E-mail & MSN Messenger:
AIM & Yahoo!: MickCrneckiy ~ ICQ: 72461227

======================

"JoeTheGuru" wrote in
message
news: ...

JERRY SAVE THIS LAD!!!!

or it could be a troll are you a troll??
do not use it on your dog.....

would you use it on your best friend.....

I have read jerry's book, it seems too easy at first.
however I started to use some of the training out of it and now.

I have a dog that heels as fast as a collie in a
trial.great dane X mastiff

I have a dog that stays and never leaves the spot.

I have a dog that comes when ever I call.

I have a dog that never leaves the yard, never runs away.

I have a dog that stands still to be washed
with the cold hose.

I have a dog that never pulls on
the lead when we walk.

I have a dog that puts up with more abuse then a
dog should from my 2 year old and loves it

I have a dog that barks at the fence only when some ones there.

I have a dog that would not care less if there is
another dog in the park only wants to be with and
please me though a lot of this is due to me training the dog
spending the time with the dog.

jerry's book showed me not to punish the dog. but
just to work with the dog. which I liked the idea of
hence why I tried it. it is easy to become
frustrated with a dog when you are trying to train
them.

I look forward to my next puppy ban dog so
I can use the information from jerry's book
and see just how good a dog can get.

the dog I have now was when I picked her up from
the RSPCA. she could not walk on a lead no idea.
cowered from every noise and wet her self, messed
in the house at every turn. acted like I was killing her
when I dragged her over to the mess.

this was A 6 month old pup that had been beaten
2.5 feet to the shoulder. I could of taken her back
however I knew I could bring her back to being to
be a dog.

the dog I have now at 1.5 years same dog is a dog
to be proud to walk down the street with 3 feet to
the shoulder and still growing.

so well behaved even when people walk passed with
a out of control dog. gentle with my child and trustworthy
I never have to worry that my dog will bite her, only
have to worry if a stranger comes over to my child.
still that is not a worry, she places herself between my
child and the stranger.

I may be plugging jerry's book, however with the
crap out there it is good to see that someone has
moved forward. looked at a different way to train
dogs. yes he gets into people, and in their face
you should back off a little jerry however he is
sick of the bashing, choking, shocking, shaking
and everything else. so jerry save this lad from
ruining his dog. later, Joe

===================

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote
in message

I read up on rotties, pitbulls, etc., and quite a
bit of the literature suggested I needed to assert
my dominance and "make the dog earn everything it
gets."

I tried this once or twice, just by taking a stern
tone of voice, and the results were terrible.
The pup got scared and just wanted to stay away from
me.

That's why I support Jerry Howe and his FREE
Wits' End Dog Training manual -- that and the fact
that Jerry is an all-around great guy.

The core takeaway I got from Jerry's manual is this:
make yourself the center of your puppy's world -
- his personal Lord Jesus. Never give him a reason
to fear you or think you're angry. Love the heck
out of him, and you'll end up with a great dog.

This has truly worked with my puppy. She'll do
anything I want her to, if she understands, because
she trusts me 100 percent, and nothing is more
important in her world than her relationship
with me.
http://www.geocities.com/viscouspuppy
Charlie

=========================

"I know that most men, including those at ease with
problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept
even the simplest and most obvious truth if it would
oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they
have delighted in explaining to colleagues, proudly
taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives."
-Leo Tolstoy-

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has generated
more complaints to my personal email than any other
controversial post I have made to date, bar none?:

CAVEAT
If you have to do things to your dog to train him that you
would rather not have to do, then you shouldn't be doing
them. If you have a dog trainer who tells you to jerk your
dog around, choke him, pinch his ears, or twist his toes,
shock, shake, slap, scold, hit, chin cuff, scruff shake or
punish your dog in any manner, that corrections
are appropriate, that the dog won't think of you as the
punisher, or that corrections are not harmful, or if they
can't train your dog to do what you want, look for a
trainer that knows HOWE.

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)
http://www.doggydoright.com

Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
should, please, not hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
corrections, and scolding.
-Jerry Howe-

The Puppy Wizard. }TPW ; ~ )

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?