Old 20-08-2003, 02:02 PM
The Puppy Wizard

Default Does your dog do this?

HOWEDY greg,

You don't got to be a SCIENTIST to know ABUSE and FILTH, when you
SEE IT:

From: Greg Hanson )
Subject: How to Argue Like an Anti-Spank Zealot
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking,
alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.support.foster-parents,
misc.kids, misc.legal
Date: 2001-08-23 10:09:14 PST

Geezer,
Do you intend to be in this SUPPORT newsgroup for
families victimized by CPS and pick fights with
the victimized families?

Do you presume to be in a position to lecture us?

Why not? We are already being abused by
CPS caseworkers without educational credentials.

Even if they DO have credentials, their college degree
is an ARTS degree not a SCIENCE degree.

Social Work is an ART, not a SCIENCE.
Makes for good kangaroo court.

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
I see now how "special" the Puppy Wizard is.
Google found 123,000 hits on Jerry Howe in the newsgroups.
I really like the sock puppet testimonials for him.
Do you think I was suprised to see hundreds of
complaints about him TROLLING and SPAMMING?

I think it's funny how him and his sock puppets
keep using his last name Howe instead of the word how
as if he's just going for the world record for trolling
and needs the name recognition.

He posted this publicly in the newsgroups.

http://www.doggydoright.com

Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St Orlando, FL 32805

Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)