Old 20-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Cuttings?!

You have to do a little research for the specie you desire to take
cuttings. Each tree has a different time of the year for taking
cuttings. The only one that I can think of that cuttings can be taken
almost anytime is a Serissa! Do I hear laughing????? :-D

Carl L. Rosner

blouoogadam wrote:

Hey,

Took a few hardwood cuttings, did the whole hormone powder thingy, and
planted it in loose soil. Watered them regularly and even misted them a few
times. They were standing outside. None of them rooted!

Question: What did I do wrong?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --