Old 20-08-2003, 03:02 PM
billy_bunter

Default Hysteria over Ragwort

said...:

billy_bunter wrote:

(... and please snip when you add a one line comment in response to a
multi-line post)

I will post how and where I like, thank you very much.

Absolutely, I've no problem with that, it was just a polite request to
make life easier for those reading your posts. If you don't want to
snip then so be it but being sociable by trimming does make reading
newsgroups a more pleasant experience.

I realise that now. It simply amazes me that there are now many more posts
about netiquette on this thread than the actual subject of concern. My
reply was not meant to offend, simply to assert my usenet right to post as
and where I please. I will now bow to the overwhelming group pressure and
restrict myself to minimalism in future. I failed to realise the hysteria
and derision that I would create with just 12 words. I apologise.