Old 20-08-2003, 03:12 PM
The Puppy Wizard

Default Does your dog do this?

HOWEDY greg,

From: Greg Hanson )
Subject: Gregs DV ""victim"" goes on rampage
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Date: 2002-09-18 12:46:03 PST

I was convicted of Domestic Violence 6 years ago.

Yeah. You pled guilty for CONvienience, to spare
the EMBARASSMENT of your children havin to
come into court to TESTIFY AGAINST YOU, greg.

The "rules of evidence" prevented me from bringing
up her ongoing weekly counseling for rage and anger
problems.

RIGHT! SHE MADE YOU BEAT HER, LIKE YOU
DO YOUR CHILDREN, eh greg? That's the classic
abusers DEFENSE.

The jury got a one inch stack of jury instructions.

To SERVE YOUR RIGHTS, as an ALLEGED CRIMINAL,
greg, the LOWEST FORM OF CRIMINAL, a child / woman
abuser, you big tough MAN, you are. Eh, greg honey?

The so-called "victim" has gone on an angry rampage.

The VICTIM? You mean, YOUR VICTIM, greg.

Did over 90K worth of damage.

You shoulda called the COPS, instead of BEATIN
YOUR MATE, matey.

Convicted.

Duh-Oh.

Owes at least 4 people reparations.

Yeah... all FRAUDULENT allegations, eh greg?

Chalk it up to another success for the courts and social

workers.

No. Chalk it up as a other example of too lienient
CRIMINAL PENALTIES for ABUSERS, greg.

The Puppy Wizard intends to see LAWS with
TEETH passed PROTECTING children and
dogs from ABUSERS like yourself.

The womens can defend themselves... as this
WON did, and won. The PROBLEM is, we
NEED SEVERE PENALTIES for PUNISHERS, greg.

Just as YOU LIKE to impose on DEFENSLESS
women and children... eh, greg?

The worm has TURNED, greg.

The Worm Wizard. } ; ~ )

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
I see now how "special" the Puppy Wizard is.
Google found 123,000 hits on Jerry Howe in the newsgroups.
I really like the sock puppet testimonials for him.
Do you think I was suprised to see hundreds of
complaints about him TROLLING and SPAMMING?

I think it's funny how him and his sock puppets
keep using his last name Howe instead of the word how
as if he's just going for the world record for trolling
and needs the name recognition.

He posted this publicly in the newsgroups.

http://www.doggydoright.com

Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St Orlando, FL 32805

Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)