Old 20-08-2003, 03:22 PM
The Puppy Wizard

Default Does your dog do this?

HOWEDY greg,

Message 1 in thread
From: Kane )
Subject: GREEGOR THE WHORE IS STILL AT IT was
Proving young kids' abuse claims can be hard
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Date: 2002-09-14 19:43:19 PST

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message
. com...

"contamination" by the untrained questioner.

Yeah. You NEED a COP or an attorney to INTERROGATE
at CHILD you've ABUSED, to get the story straight, eh greg?

Is there any other kind?

Don't let the FACTS CONvict you, greg.

Does your state require evidenciary interviewers to be
qualified and licensed?

You mean, trained interrorgators, to question a
FREAKIN ABUSED CHILD, greg?

Yah know Greegor, this dancing around the
edge of the group like a little left out of the
big boys circle

greg IS playin with the BIG BOYS, nHOWE.
greg doesn't LIKE THAT, cause nHOWE he's
gettin BULLIED by THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

on the playground makes clear to me you haven't
done a damn thing to get that little girl back to
her mother.

A BLESSING. Abusers NEVER QUIT, greg. YOU
KNOW THAT, The Puppy Wizard KNOWS that,
EVERY WON KNOWS ABUSERS NEVER STOP
UNTILL THEY'RE CONFRONTED and REHABILITATED.

You still sit on your selfish, self serving, arrogant
ass in HER home in HER space eating HER food
taking up HER mothers time and affections.

That's the NATURE of a PARASITE.

Are you a sociopath or something?

Yeah. So's The Puppy Wizard. HE'S goin PSYCHO
ON YOU greg, USIN YOUR OWN WORDS again.

That REALLY galls HOWER DOG ABUSERS...
oughta drive HOWER CHILD and WOMAN ABUSERS
STARK RAVIN MAD, eh greg? FEEL LIKE SPANKIN
The Puppy Wizard, greg?

How long are you going to pretend it was the
state that took the girl

That's the NATURE of an ABUSER, ain't it, greg.

rather than admit you drove the child out with
your bathroom and shower activity

You mean, DISCIPLINE.

and your stupid mindless babble of a motion
submitted to the court over your lady friend's
signature...you ****ing lowlife coward?

That's the NATURE of a ABUSER, ain't it, greg.

Kane

Thank, Kane.

Let's turn these COWARDS, HOWET, eh good buddy???

The Coward Wizard. } ; ~ )

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
I see now how "special" the Puppy Wizard is.
Google found 123,000 hits on Jerry Howe in the newsgroups.
I really like the sock puppet testimonials for him.
Do you think I was suprised to see hundreds of
complaints about him TROLLING and SPAMMING?

I think it's funny how him and his sock puppets
keep using his last name Howe instead of the word how
as if he's just going for the world record for trolling
and needs the name recognition.

He posted this publicly in the newsgroups.

http://www.doggydoright.com

Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St Orlando, FL 32805

Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)