Old 20-08-2003, 03:42 PM
animaux

Default Native American Seed

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:09:08 GMT, (Terry Horton) opined:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:16:42 GMT, animaux wrote:

These plants can all be found locally, and MUCH cheaper. I've seen all of these
named plants at The Natural Gardener, Barton Springs Garden Center, Park Place
Gardens, Gardens on 38th or is it 35th?

Looking for gamagrass in particular. It's real hit and miss to find
some of these more obscure species. Maybe I'll call the Natural
Gardener tomorrow... thanks for the suggestions.

Yeah, a lot of the smaller garden centers can get most of this stuff, if it's
not readily available. Call around.