Old 20-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Sue Walsh

Default New pond Pictures

"Lee Brouillet"
Sue, it's filling in bee-U-tifully! It looks like you have a pretty fast
stream, too. You should be pleased with the results, and it only gets better
with time. Congrats!

Thanks Lee,
I could not have had it with out Laura and her husband Wayne and
Grandkids coming down this winter and doing all the work for me.

I'm glad to have you around since we share the same environment.
Sometimes others don't know how hot or rainly it does get here. I
always look for your answers and feel they are the most relavent to my
situation with regards to the environment.

Any recient photo's of your pond?

Sue W

See my pond album called 'Rippling Waters'
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd