Old 20-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Rod

Default Tree Felling

"Siggy" wrote in message news
Maybe I was being pessimistic pricewise. The tree is in a fairly combined
space (about 8M away from 2 houses either side, which is why it needs to
come down) so it would have to be cut down bit by bit. Also the area is a
bit restricted with access through an archway so a tractor would not be able
to access the land. Hopefully it shouldn't cost too much, I was just
panicking when we realised that it would have to come down.

Thanks for you help.

Siggy

We pay around £350 a day for a good team of 3. They should be able to chip and remove the rubbish and the wood if
you don't want it. Should do it in a day or not much more. Check their insurance and if poss speak to recent
clients. Fixed price jobs tend to come in more pricy than paying by the day.

Rod