Old 20-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Bern Muller

Default OT whats going on?

"Nedra" wrote in message
k.net...
much safer when it is delievered to the store. 8-27-03,,, Oh yeah
it will run the entire house including the central air... Yipppeee

We have had a generator for over 20 years because of unreliable electricity.
We have a 5000 watt generator which is enough to run the well and furnace,
etc, but nowhere near enough to run the central air. I hope you bought one
whale of a big one if you hope to run your central air.

Oh, did you also get a transfer switch so you can switch to generator power
without endangering the work crews fixing the lines by inadvertently
energising the power lines?