Old 20-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Nedra

Default OT whats going on?

I think its a whale of a big one, Bern! It's a 10,000 watter ...
which Sears says will do the A/C just fine. I hope they are
right. I don't know about the transfer switch... whatever
comes with it is what I have ;-)
I called an electrician today..
he will be here on the 28th to wire it in - meanwhile I'm
sweating out - strange choice of words - the arrival of it!

Nedra

"Bern Muller" wrote in message

"Nedra" wrote in message
k.net...
much safer when it is delievered to the store. 8-27-03,,, Oh yeah
it will run the entire house including the central air... Yipppeee

We have had a generator for over 20 years because of unreliable

electricity.
We have a 5000 watt generator which is enough to run the well and furnace,
etc, but nowhere near enough to run the central air. I hope you bought one
whale of a big one if you hope to run your central air.

Oh, did you also get a transfer switch so you can switch to generator

power
without endangering the work crews fixing the lines by inadvertently
energising the power lines?