Old 21-08-2003, 12:02 AM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 19 Aug 2003 13:40:21 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

Oh, I am sure you do. But this is a *scientific* question, not
a popularity contest. Or is your argument that "Roundup is toxic
because I am the most popular person on the block."

Oooo, a scientific question. No such thing as perfect science. Again and again
I will tell you that the agchem industry has many of their facts eliminated
altogether from their *scientific, peer reviewed data* and I don't trust it.
Not for a long, long time.

Well, now that you mention it, that *does* seem to be the gist
of y'alls argument.

As opposed to Tom's dragging it in as a topic and what paghat
as been writing about forensic pathology?

I read about one sentence in paghats rants and my head spins. She is either way
too intelligent for me, or way too full of shit. Either way, I can't get through
much more than a sentence.
What kind of secrets are you guys hiding? *That* is "creepy."

billo

I have no secrets. I won't post my work address to you, if that's what you
mean. I work at home. I'm a house wife. A house frau. A gardener, retired,
free of working at the wheezing fluorescent tubes of the work place.

However, I stand on solid ground that, Roundup is not safe as table salt and
indeed does cause damage to soil where VAM fungi live and without fungi, many
plants could not exist. But do use it, drink it, baths are good too. Just not
in my house, please.