Old 21-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Ghislain

Default Fish pond filter

It's freedom of speech.Also I get to the matter of the problem.Fish stir up
the float plants by touch the roots that collects the dirt and every debris
will settle to the bottom and they stir up the bottom.I have plants and that
good.I have a filter that works great and that is what keeps the water
clean.If you want one Jerry I can sell you one.I don't use chemicals.
"Jerrispond" wrote in message

I sell filters for fish pond and water gardens.I don't use chemicals.the
water is always clean. Email me at

Man, you're just spamming everywhere I look.....I use plants for filters,

and
my water is always clean, and I don't use chemicals.......Jerri