Old 21-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Mark Anderson

Default Big Tomato

OK, this may not seem big to some of you experienced growers. This is my
second season growing tomatoes and last year wasn't good, all the
tomatoes were small and the plants looked scrawny. Not having a yard,
all my tomatoes are grown in 24" containers. This year I watered and
fertilized more and the tomatoes are big. Today I harvested 8 tomatoes
and to my surprise I got this monster, I think it may be 2 lbs or more.
You can see it at:

http://www.brandylion.com/images/big-tomato.jpg

All my tomatoes are shaped weird for some reason. The first tomato of
the year was two tomatoes that grew together. Today I picked this one
that looks funny.

http://www.brandylion.com/images/strange-tomato.jpg