Old 21-08-2003, 01:32 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Pond Lighting

I don't know if there are any ideas at
http://www.kissingfrogs.tv/morepond.html that will be of actual help to you,
but it's a fascinating description of a rather incredible glass brick pond
(actually glass brick around a pond structure).

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"joe" wrote in message
I have some low voltage lighting in my pond - those little 20 watt spots.
I'm not very happy with the result though. They light the waterfalls very
well, but in the main pond there doesn't seem to be enough dispersion. Has
anyone had any experience with those "rope" lights? Are they 120 volt or

low
volt and can they go in the pond?

Also, if I move my spot lights out of the pond and have them shine down
into the water, will that give a better effect? What I really want is just

"glow" in the pond.

Any other lighting tips will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Joe