Old 21-08-2003, 05:02 AM
SugarChile

Default Something leaving 1 - 2" bare trails in grass - what is it?

Looks like vole trails to me.

Sue

"Pelvis Popcan" wrote in message
Around the base of the tree in my front yard, there are a circular bed
of flowers. In the past week, about 1 - 2 inch wide paths with no
grass have started appearing coming out from the bed of flowers into
the grass. So far, the trails have appeared in two spots. One trail
continues for several feet back into the grass, although grass from
the sides covers it so you can't see it that well, but if you feel
with your hand, it is there.

It's like the grass just stopped growing to form these trails. I have
no idea what is doing it. Bugs? Mouse? Squirrel? Mole? Snake?

Here are some pictures of the trails:

http://ingsoc.crappyhosting.com/grass

Help!

-PP