Old 21-08-2003, 07:22 AM
Karen Mullen

Default Pond Lighting

In article , joe writes:

Also, if I move my spot lights out of the pond and have them shine down
into the water, will that give a better effect? What I really want is just a
"glow" in the pond.

2 Christmases ago I bot a spotlight that has 3 colored glass lens that will
give a glow to you house during the season. It shines on my pond with the blue
lens and gives of the beautiful light blue glow to the waterfall, and as you
come around the pond's edge the light changes to a soft pink (something to do
with the coating on the lens). You can see the whole pond in this soft blue
glow. I've taken some pictures of the pond with the light on, but haven't
developed them yet. I'll add them to my website when I do.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html