Old 21-08-2003, 07:42 AM
Theo van Daele

Default "Finding peace in the water garden"

Same old grumble - nothing about fish care or
fish health.

Tell me about it LOL ! I am currently stressed to the max with this pond
thing. Trichodina infection, netting fish, having the pond doc come over,
learning about PP treatments, microscopes (ooh great, more $$$) ... yeah,
really finding peace.

At the moment finding peace would be filling the damned thing with concrete
;-)

The "nice days" at the pond of course still outweigh the "running around
like a headless chicken" ones, but ask my wife: she will confirm that this
pond thing is NOT reducing my stress levels.

Someone should invent carbon fibre slimecoats for these critters ;-)