Old 21-08-2003, 10:42 AM
Racf

Default Can 3' Feet Tank support this?

"Eddie" wrote in message
Thank you for the advice.
But which newsgroup that I've been missed out?

Eddie Tan

"Tasslehoff" wrote in message
As much as you can fit into the tank without throwing it in and

preferrably
not V shaped, probably safer to have flat bottomed rocks for the

mass to
be
evernly distributed on the tank bottom. I think you missed a

newsgroup in
your post.

"Eddie" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm thinking to put my river rock into my 3' feet tank for my

cichlids.
How many KGs of rocks can my tank support?
Tank specs :
36 inch X 18 inch X 18inch
glass thickness : 5mm

Currently I have 30 KGs of rocks, will my tank break if I put all

the
rocks
in?

Please let me know and Thanx...
Eddie

I think he was suggesting that it was not necessary to crosspost your
question to all these groups. Many of the aquaria regulars subscribe to
many groups, not a single. But its better to crosspost than to post the
same question individually to many groups. Its best also to post
replies at the bottom instead of the top. Its also better to midpost
when commenting on specific aspects of a post. Top posting is easier
and faster for both the poster and the reader, but when others later
view it....it makes no sense. Usenet is not email where one is
conversing with one other, where both parties are in sync....but a large
audience that is not up to speed on the particular topic. Its easy for
any of us to forget and top post....but its not that good, really...