Old 21-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Drakanthus

Default Dogs and Brown Grass

I have had a problem for the last couple of years with the grass turning
brown and dying in small patches - naturally I suspect my two dogs -

local
vet unable to help as they state its normal

Has anyone any ideas on how to prevent or cure the problem ( apart from
keeping the dogs of the grass as this is impossible )
Paul Crabtree

I took the drastic action of digging up our lawn because of the problems
caused by our three dogs, and replaced the area with three tons of pea
shingle gravel. It looks much nicer than a grotty lawn. It is also quite
practical in terms of cleaning up after the dogs.

--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)