Old 21-08-2003, 02:42 PM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 21 Aug 2003 11:09:25 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

How's this then. You don't know shit about human pathology.

How do you know what I know?

The questions is not whether or not Roundup is bad for roses.

Well, I can answer that one. Yes, it will kill roses to the ground, dead.

The question is whether or not Roundup is dangerous to humans
when used as directed.

The question is, how many people use anything as directed? I also contend that
human life is not the only form of life on the planet. I have respect for all
life.

That's a pathology/toxicology question.

That's fine. You still don't know anything about gardening, and still continue
to post to a garden newsgroup