Old 21-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Racf

Default Can 3' Feet Tank support this?

"Dinky" wrote in message

"Racf" wrote in message

news:xl01b.2302
audience that is not up to speed on the particular topic. Its easy

for
any of us to forget and top post....but its not that good, really...

That is, if people snip with regularity...g

Most true.....I find that skilled snippers many times limit the snipping
in such a way as to skew the facts and portray previous posts in such a
way as to fool viewers. Of course some snip to cut down on non-relevant
bulk to shine the spotlight on a particular point...

You know, I have not the slightest clue if a 3' tank made out of 5mm
glass can support a huge pile of rocks. I imagine it could not support
the weight of a full load of water and a fallen fist sized stone.. I
have often wondered how many tanks are broken by uncontrolled
landslides...