Old 21-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 20 Aug 2003 11:55:19 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

Shut me up, then. Provide the reference.

Funny. You don't find that the antics of the anti-science
crowd detracts from their credence, but asking for a
reference *does.*

billo

I'm not trying to shut you up. I did a very fast search on Ask Jeeves and this
is what I came up with.

There's a very nice utility for shortening these. See

http://www.tinyurl.com

Note that your site does *not* claim that Roundup is not safe
to humans when used as directed, and provides no evidence that
it is.

So, while I can easily find peer reviewed proof that RoundUp is safe if used
properly,...

Oh, then why have you denied it and spent all this time demonizing
me for noting the facts? Why the religious fanatacism in the face
of the facts? Why lie and claim that proof that it is not safe when
used as directed exists? Why the deceit?

Why the:

Billo is like my neighbor who went out and bought as many bags of diazinon he
could so he would never run out when it is pulled off the market.

I don't understand how people could possibly be so ignorant. It boggles my
mind."

Maybe I'm not as ignorant as you claim?

Why the:

Of course you can't [provide scientific evidence of the danger].

Of course I can, but you don't believe anything other than your silly little man
world of knowing.

See how easy that was?
Your turn [to provide scientific evidence of the danger].
billo

It's already been done. You don't buy it. I don't buy your line, either.
Agree to disagree. Now how 'bout that frappe of Roundup? Would you like it
flavored or plain?

Maybe it *hasn't* already been done?

billo