Old 21-08-2003, 04:22 PM
LeeAnne

Default groundhogs and tomatoes

_rolling eyes_ I used to think they were cute too, then you come home from
work and find **all** of your hard work eaten to the ground and then they're
not so cute anymore.

2 feet? Nope, they'll climb it -- you need it taller and w/the top sorta
bent out and loose so when they do climb it it'll just bend outward from
their weight and they'll let go or get dumped off.

~LeeAnne

"Kim" wrote in message
But they are sooo cute!! Although I was ****ed when our resident
groundhog ate all our cucumber plants and cilantro. Hey, do you know if
grounhogs can jump - we are planning to put a fence around our garden
next year and were wondering if 2 - 3 feet would be enough.

-kim