Old 21-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Crickets like beer and slugs seek revenge

Heidi wrote in news:IC31b.6867$r15.381341
@twister.southeast.rr.com:

Last week I set out a beer trap for the slugs which have been munching
down my sorrel. I was not able to trap any slugs into the beer traps,
however I caught numerous crickets each night in my beer filled yogurt

I don't know if this is what you did, but the shallower and closer to the
ground, the better. If you used a whole container, maybe the slugs
couldn't smell the beer or decided it wasn't worth the effort.

container. Frustrated, I turned to more inhumane means of ridding
myself of slugs. At the sight of two particularly large slugs on the
side of our house, I ran for the salt (not sure why I felt the need to
run, I don't think the slugs were going to run off on me). It was

LMAO!!!!

-- Salty