Old 21-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Stephen Howard

Default Easing it back...

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:51:09 +0100,
(larrys) wrote:

Victoria Clare wrote:

"Martin Richards" wrote in
:

ps long time off usenet - how _do_ we get uk.rec.gardening.itsupport
up and running?

Don't forget we'll also need uk.rec.gardening.itsupport.platform-wars ;-)

Victoria

And uk.rec.gardening.breadmaking and uk.rec.gardening.diy :-))

How about uk.rec.gardening.we.really.mean.it.this.time ?

Let's be honest though - when two or more gardeners get together you
can bet your last teabag/finger of whisky/ciggy that not much actual
gardening gets done.

Extrapolating from that - how many people would be happy creating
garden that no-one but themselves sees?

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk