Old 22-08-2003, 06:03 AM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:23:52 GMT, Lar opined:

In article ,
says...
on the planet. I have respect for all
life.

Unless of course you happen to be a harmless solitary
wasp that has decided to associate in large numbers on
your property, turning over enough dirt in a 24 hour
period that would make any ant green with envy..then
it's a case of break out the tennis rackets..tis time to
kill dem cicada killers!!

I do not do the killing of the cicada killers. My husband does it. We still
have them, but not the many hundreds of them we used to have. There was a
lethal infestation on our property. I still have respect for them. I merely
didn't want to be stuck in the house for most of May, half of June...when they
do their thing.