Old 22-08-2003, 06:03 AM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 21 Aug 2003 18:59:45 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 21 Aug 2003 15:35:01 GMT,
(Bill Oliver) opined:

No, I'm for state of the art science which shows time and again to be superior
to the old conventional ways of growing plants and suppressing weeds.

Oh? And what "state of the art science" is it that shows that Roundup is
dangerous to humans when used as directed?

None?

I thought not.

Little man, get a life.

*My* backwater scientific studies? Please. You have *no*
scientific studies that show that Roundup is dangerous
to humans when used as directed.

Oy. I am seeing a trend of insanity here. Rain man, that you?

Oooh. And the big bad old Monsanto also bought off *all* the scientists
*everywhere* who have *ever* worked and published. Pretty impressive.
Right up there with the Zionist World Government. It's the Monsanto
World Order, the Great Monsanto Conspiracy that has taken over all
science everywhere.

You are getting paranoid.

Except, of course for that "state of the art" science that never
seems to get published in any peer-reviewed scientific journals.

billo

None that you would read. Do you know what compost tea is? Can you name,
without looking ten of the species of biota involved in healthy soil?

Didn't think so.