Old 22-08-2003, 06:03 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 21 Aug 2003 15:49:01 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

I love this. You guys cyberstalk to find out where I work and
what I do in order to challenge my credentials and try
to discredit me. Now you whine when I turn it back on you.
What a bunch of hypocrites.

No Billoboy I never challenged your credentials. What I challenged
was your ability to review Monsanto and its policies given your close
proximity to it's funding. As religious as your fervor is to defend
Monsanto it's obvious to some here you have some sort of interest in
defending a first class bunch of chemical pukes, charlatans and liars.
Personally I'm glad educations of your level are functioning in the
capacity you are. Fact remains you don't know shit about gardening,
soil, soil biology, and the effects of herbicides. Science and real
peer reviewed research is horribly lacking as many mainstream
herbicides go. What those of us who are stewards of gardens clearly
see daily are the ill effects of the products you defend. Read some
research on the effects of roundupon soil biology. Last I checked the
foods we eat (those of us who eat grocery store nutrient lacking crap)
is grown in those damaged soils. Science defended DDT and good science
will reveal glyphosphate for what it is.