Old 22-08-2003, 06:03 AM
BLueCoBra

Default Beer and Soap for the lawn

Well I have a *cough* unnamed source that gave me highly guarded classified
information regarding formulas that have been kept from the public eye.
OK, well maybe not.

Anyways here it is: Do once every 3 weeks in the morning alternating the
diet using the following mixtures which are applied with a 20 gal. hose end
sprayer (fill the balance of the sprayer with warm water. If you have a
different capacity sprayer adjust recipes accordingly.)

Number 1
1 can of beer
1 cup ammonia
1 oz. liquid dish soap
3 tbsp instant tea

Number 2
2 oz. liquid fish fertilizer
2 oz. whiskey
1 tbsp. instant tea
1 oz. liquid dish soap

Number 3
15-30-15 liquid fertilizer
2 oz. liquid dish soap
*put in the dish soap first then fill rest of sprayer with the liquid fert.

This is from an older book so I don't know if stuff like liquid fish
fertilizer are still around any more.
You do not have to water right after applying these as these are applied
with a hose end sprayer the water is already mixed in with it.
This does not substitute for a regular daily or other normal watering
routine that you may use. This is just to feed your grass or garden.

BLueCoBra
--
A computer once beat in a game of chess.
But it was no match for me in kick boxing.

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
Do you water immediatly after applying the mix?

____Reply Separator_____

I usually water after 4-5 beers. One won't do it.

Seriously, is this one of Jerry Baker's quick fixes?