Old 22-08-2003, 06:09 AM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default Help, Tin Foil Barbs not eating mosquitos fish...

Now what? I got 3 Tin Foil Barbs three weeks ago and put them in a
quarantine tank along with 10-20 mosquito fish (mf). The Barbs are 3" long,
the mosquito fish are of various ages, from baby to breeding adults. None
of the mf's are 'missing'. After 4 days, I put in a tiny amount of fish
food and the Barbs went nuts eating it. I'm not sure what to do with the
Barbs now...

Any other ideas on what will eat these mf's?

--
Wendy* in N. California, don't think for a second that I'm not laughing at
the abbreviation 'mf'.

"Take time to laugh. It is the music of the soul." — from an old Irish
prayer