Old 22-08-2003, 06:10 AM
Roz Cawley

Default Cloudy pond water

In article , joe
writes
Roz Cawley wrote:

I was thrilled when I had a new wildlife pond and bog garden installed a
couple of weeks ago - but not so thrilled to see that the landscape
gardener had lined the pond with the subsoil that he had excavated from
"the hole" - because our subsoil happens to be horrible, yellow clay,
unlike the better, though sandy topsoil that he buried/left in a heap at
the side of the garden :-((.

Roz,

When you say "wildlife pond" are we talking one of those great big
multi-acre things designed for waterfowl and such that doesn't have a rubber
liner?

Joe

I wish, Joe! - No - the dimensions are about 8' x 8' x 2.5' :-)
--

Roz Cawley
Autumn Cottage Diary