Old 22-08-2003, 06:10 AM
Theo van Daele

Default Fish pond filter

Ah, the old "free speech" chestnut. LOL

Ghislain (are you French ? Canadian ? Did you cause the power failure ?),
erm... give it up already. Apart from 2 brain damaged lost Google souls 3
months from now, no one here will buy "your filter".

Stop selling and go back to school.

Theo

(call me sick, but somehow I enjoy the total stupidity of this poster.
It's funny in a sick way ! )

I mean, come on, even Homer S. would think "oh dear." ;-)

"Anne Lurie" schreef in bericht
m...
"Ghislain" wrote in message

[about trying to sell stuff on a newsgroup]
It's freedom of speech.

Wrong answer! An *opinion* is free speech -- trying to sell stuff on
newsgroups is just being rude.

Anne (and no, I'm not going to include this spammer's email address)