Old 22-08-2003, 06:11 AM
TC

Default Heron Attack!!

Oh Oh! I better get back out to the pond.
Thanks for all the help. I know a ponder in my area that gave up on fish
because of the herons. I hope to avoid that. A net seems to be the most
likely to suceed.
I've never seen any other herons on the west coast of Canada. The one
visitng us seems to be the blue heron. I gather the Black-crowned Night
Heron that comes at night would be more of a problem. Perhaps it has already
visited and I didn't see it.

"K30a" wrote in message

Unfortunately determined herons will land in the water and paddle around

like a
duck. Not a very good version of a duck but that doesn't seem to bother

them...

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html