Old 22-08-2003, 06:15 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Dogs and Brown Grass

"Paul Crabtree" (remove spam for valid
e-mail) wrote in message ...
I have had a problem for the last couple of years with the grass turning
brown and dying in small patches - naturally I suspect my two dogs -

local
vet unable to help as they state its normal

Has anyone any ideas on how to prevent or cure the problem ( apart from
keeping the dogs of the grass as this is impossible )

many thanks

Yet another person with dogs who has no clue how to train them. OF course
its not "impossible", train the bloody things or put up with it, [or become
a slave to them, follow them round and tip a bucket of water every time they
**** on your lawn.]

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)