Old 22-08-2003, 06:16 AM
ned

Default Apple protection

DaveDay34 wrote in response to:
Your thoughts please on how to protect apples from wasp predation!

snip

Do I have to resort to buying old net curtains from junk shops, or

is
there a solution out there waiting for my custom?

I have to suggest to you that old net curtains are the best option,
and if you don't have your own, then those found at charity shops

and
the like are the next best option. You should probably couple the
nets with something more desirable to tempt the wasps away from your
apples. A glass jar with jam and water in it usually attracts the
wasps and acts as a good trap too.

Thanks. That's what we will do.

--
ned