Old 22-08-2003, 06:16 AM
Jim W

Default Unidentifiable wild plant - Help - plant.jpg (1/1)

martin wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:13:07 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

I edited the binary completly to save requoting the 3102 lines of that
first post!-)

Your newsreader, OE, may display the OP and its headers differently from
mine.
//
Jim

Your attachment didn't even arrive here.
--
Martin

Its not 'my attachment' its the original posters..

It arrived fine for me. It was a base 64 encoded Jpg.
Although reading other bits of the thread it appears that some may not
have seen it.
The fact that it shouldn't ahve bee in URG is another matter.

Poss you're ISP strips binaries though. Oh and its not in google either,
I checked!-) Impressed that Kay got a similar guess to mine from the
description alone tho;-) Nice one Kay

I'm going to kill this thread now. It tires me;-)
//
Jim