Old 22-08-2003, 06:17 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default Tree Felling

The message
from "Dave Painter" contains these words:

Insurance. Our local broker, "You name it, we cover it" cannot get
insurance at any premium
for a qualified tree surgeon to use a chain saw at any height off the
ground!
Insurance companies consider it too risky. This may trickle down to surgeons
only doing
a single cut at ground level to fell a tree!

Try the CIS (Co-Operative Insurance Services) - we used them with no
problems, though if they'd seen Ken at work with a 36" Pioneer in use up
a tree they might have had second thoughts!

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk exchange d.p. with p to