Old 22-08-2003, 10:45 AM
Mary Fisher

Default Hysteria over Ragwort

But perhaps you meant that they could graze anywhere else in your lovely
garden ;-)

:-)

I most certainly did not ;-)
But if they did, I would not meet out to them the kind of treatment
other urglers are wishing upon cats, thus demonstrating my unselfish
nature.
--

I've obviously missed something ...

When cats manage to get into my garden I simply pick up a stone and raise my
arm. I've never hit one yet. They move too fast.

In truth I've never even thrown one because they see the intention in my
face. Not daft, cats ...

My problem with cats is that the hens don't like them, by the way, not that
I have a personal hostility. Never had a problem with horses though. Don't
see any in Chapeltown unless they're attached to a cart.

Mary

Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: