Old 22-08-2003, 12:22 PM
~ Lori ~

Default Peony roots

Hi all. I just bought some peony roots, with several eyes each, on eBay.
These were kept in cold storage and are currently taking up residence in my
refrigerator.....more because of ignorance than anything else. ;o) What I
wanna know is - can I go ahead and plant these NOW (zone 5) or should I keep
them in cold storage and wait until fall? Also....if there is anything I
can put in the planting holes (bone meal, cow manure, prayer book etc) to
help them along for next spring, I'd like to know about that as well.
Thanks!
Lori