Old 22-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Jan Flora

Default Cool kinetic copper sprinkler sculptures

In article , "Travis"
wrote:

Michael wrote:
Hello,
I hope nobody minds too terribly, but I am selling some really
cool copper sprinklers that have neat spray patterns. I have
several of them listed as auctions at eBay. If you are
interested, you can view the auctions from my eBay About Me page
(http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/bigwtrading/).
Best Regards,
Michael W.

I mind.

I don't. I've been lusting after one of those silly sprinklers, but at
$129 retail, I can't afford one. I asked my SO (a blacksmith) to build
one. He told me to get a job and buy one, as figuring out how the dang
thing whirls on the base would take him $129 worth of his time.

Spam is a _bad_ thing, but that particular post is okay with me.
His starting bids on those sprinklers is $9.99 and I can't buy the
copper pipe to build one of them for that.

Jan