Old 22-08-2003, 02:22 PM
Tyra Trevellyn

Default Crickets like beer and slugs seek revenge

From: "BLueCoBra"
Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2003 12:01 AM

snip
Is this actually true? I see little dried-up crispy things left after

go on
a slug-salting foray (which I haven't done in years). Those nasty

critters
must have secret slug rehydration teams that come around when we're not
looking.....

Yeah, they're like little ghost busters. They come flying around in their
Hydratormobile, get out and zap the salted fiends with their gatorade
blasters hooked up to their backs until the victim's natural ectoplasm is
restored to a like new sparkly sheen........

Ick-ZACT-ly what I was picturing.

Best,
Tyra