Old 22-08-2003, 02:22 PM
Neil Law

Default Heron Attack!!

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:39:12 GMT, "FBCS" wrote:

Net it. That's the only thing that helped me. I lost almost fish all twice.
I doesn't look that bad, peace of mind is worth it. Joann

I'd agree there. I've had the same heron last year and this - starts coming by
the same time each year.

Last year I netted the whole pond. This year just the main center section which
has deterred him. The netting goes over the boulders on each side of my pond so
it stays out of the water.

I use a fine plastic netting sold to keep birds off of fruit trees (bought at
Home Hardware or Home Depot - very inexpensive). It's black and fine but does
the trick.