Old 22-08-2003, 04:02 PM
OhioNative

Default Will a shrub that loses it's summer leaves die?

(paghat) wrote in message ...

I thought I killed my stransvesia which lost all its leaves during a
drought. Four weeks later the leaves were back, with me more religiously
getting out to the edge to water during dry weeks. If your burning bushes
are NOT dead, you should see some evidence of new leaves budding in a week
or two. It doesn't sound hopeful as you describe it though.

-paghat the ratgirl

OK, I guess I should get out there and baby them right away, we are
having a dry spell, which can't be helping.

Thanks for replying.