Old 22-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
animaux wrote:

That said, we were watching our DVD of "Bowling for Columbine," which was
delivered two days ago from our amazon shopping cart. Michael Moore put it so
much more eloquently than I could put it, but in essence he was saying of our
culture of fear and consumerism, what we are saying about the mentality of
people how use glyphosate improperly.

How apropos to quote a person who falsifies data as your soulmate.

It's not the glyphosate, necessarily (though I contend it is a huge part) but
it's the very closed off way of thinking the great inability of many to think
outside the box to see the much bigger picture.

And finally we have it. It is wrong to admit that Roundup is safe when
used as directed because, pure and simple, it is a thought crime to
the ecofundamentalists. Screw science. Screw the facts. The
important thing is to silence the heretic.

I'm not sure I can articulate it here, or anywhere. All I can say is
that, in this life, I am glad I get it. There are many more people who don't
get it, who will most likely never get it. In order for me to live a better
life, I give it a good shot and have to let go of it. Nothing is forever.

Here's a clue, Victoria. If your cult requires you to lie and
demonize those who tell the truth, you might want to think twice
about it.

billo