Old 22-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] ADMIN: Old archives

Being interested in history I always enjoy going back to primary
sources, so this was fun, considering I don't recognize the names of
these early people. Out of curiosity, who on the list was involved at
this early stage? I saw a post from Iris Cohen from sometime in 1995.
Anyone else?

Craig Cowing

It was very amusing to discover that Geoline was such a shrinking violet!

I remember, back in 1995, when I'd get a whopping total of 10-12 emails a
day from the IBC. I had to ask someone what "LOL" meant.

Does the online archive go back that far? I'd love to find that poem in
Swedish that Bonsamurai wrote about me and squirrels

Nina Shishkoff

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++