Old 22-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] ADMIN: Old archives

Dearest Nina - from Anita's personal excessively large archive!
The bonsamurai rides again.. how is the ol' Swede doing, one wonders?

I heard from him at Christmas, I think. He's doing well, and he lurks
here sometimes, as does Geoline. I haven't heard from Dan Cw. in a long
time. Of course I still miss Hud Nordin and the Haikumatic. And if
anyone wonders where Phil "life is a blur of meat and Republicans" Stevens
is, he's in China, where he's seeing some wonderful Penjing.

Nina, an oooooold timer.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++